Pusch Wahlig Workplace Law takes the protection of personal data very seriously and observes the applicable data protection regulations. Personal data means any information relating to an identifiable natural person (e.g. name, e-mail address, IP address).
1. Name and address of the person in charge of data processing
Pusch Wahlig Workplace Law Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten (below: „PWWL“), Dorotheenstraße 54, 10117 Berlin, Deutschland
2. Contact data of our internal Data Protection Officer
Dr. Dorothea Crueger-Noll is our internal Data Protection Officer and can be reached at the above-mentioned address respectively via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Categories of personal data, purposes and legal basis for processing
When you visit our website www.pwwl.de the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored for 14 days
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
In addition we also receive data indirectly from you, for example when you fill out the contact form or register for our newsletter. These data are stored for 4 weeks. These contain the following data:
- Your email address,
- Your name, telephone and fax numbers if you provide them to us
- And any other data you provide to us when filling out the contact form on our website.
Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information. The provision of further data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally.
Further information about the newsletter can be found under point 4 of this data protection policy.
In addition, we use analysis services when visiting our website. However, we never use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person. You will find more detailed explanations on the use of the analysis service under point 5 of this data protection declaration.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Processing your enquiry or sending you requested information,
- Ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- Analysis of user behaviour,
- Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
- For other administrative purposes.
Legal basis for the data processing are Article 6 (1) 1 a), b), f) GDPR. In case of Article 6 (1) 1 f) GDPR our legitimate interest lies in improving the functions of our website and our offer to you.
4. Third parties
Our hosting provider is located in Germany. A processing agreement is in place according to which the processing of the personal data listed above is restricted to our instructions.
You can withdraw your consent to receive our newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can withdraw your consent and unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before new cookies are created. If you disable cookies completely, you may not be able to use all the features of your website.
The analysis tool listed below and used by us is carried out on the basis of Article 6 (1) 1 f) GDPR. By using the analysis tool we want to ensure that our website is customized and continuously optimized. These interests are to be considered as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
This website uses Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service provided by Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, California 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as „Google“). Responsible for data processing of persons living outside the USA is Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
Google will use the information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website to compile reports on website activity and to provide us with other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data following this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent your information from being collected in the future when you visit this site. The opt-out cookie applies only to this browser and website and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website and to improve it regularly. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user.
Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 (1) f) GDPR.
7. Google Maps
On our website we use the offer of Google Maps. This ensures us to display an interactive map directly on the website and allows you to use the map function conveniently.
By visiting our website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition the data mentioned under point 5 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
8. Google reCAPTCHA
9. Information about your rights as a data subject
- Pursuant to Article 15 GDPR you have the right to obtain information on the personal data that is processed;
- Pursuant to Article 16 GDPR you can request rectification should the processed data be incorrect or incomplete;
- Pursuant to Article 17 GDPR you have a right to erasure. The right to erasure does not apply if processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Pursuant to Article 18 GDPR you have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to have it erased and we no longer need the data, while you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- Pursuant to Article 77 GDPR you also have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. For this you can, for example, contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or our office.
10. Right to object
In case we base the data processing on point (f) of Article 6 (1) GDPR, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data under the conditions provided in Article 21 GDPR, on grounds relating to your particular situation or if you object to processing for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of objection, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
11. Data security
While visiting our website we use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Generally this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
12. Timeliness and amendment of this data protection declaration